Beer greatness

28 April 2011

Ghettos and r.e.s.p.e.c.t., -- PWAs meet an HWA.

I don't have much to rant on about in this posting because 1) my brain is drained from finishing school and 2) I'm working off a hangover.  If anything this posting is a praising session!  Praise for Petersburg?  Really?  From me?  Did this place transform overnight???  Unfortunately, it didn't, however, I have felt it necessary to show what I like to call sardonic comedic respect for the less than glamorous areas of this city -- aka, real Petersburg.  One area is Kupchino, boyhood home of current President, Dmitry Medvedev!!  So enjoy these pictures from my trolling peregrinations of the wrong side of the tracks as well at the vids!  Petersburg and I:   PWAs (Petersburgerz Wit' Attitude) meet an HWA (Hebrew Wit' Attitude).  It's 'bout respect after all.

There's even a video/rap tribute to Kupchino!!  I will never recover from the hilarity of it.



And now my pics plus commentary!!




Wearing a hoodie in da 'hood.  Better lay low cuz you might get shot!

No money for the mechanic. 

A burial is too much money so a tag job iz all.  RIP, cuz.

She ain't happy.  She angry.  Learnt ta be tough from day one.  Cold, cold b1tch.

A swear word in the ghetto.

Just need the opportunity.

Art skool was too much money.  $h1t.  Money getz you everything.  Talent getz you nuthin'.

And if you're a $n!tch you become this.


Projects.

And the womenz get left behind.  All alone with three babies.  Nuthin' ta do but sex and waitin' for her man to step up.

When one escapes the ghetto, they show off what they got.  It's a pride thang.


Another project.

Where all too many end up before given the chance.  Gettin' messed up with the wrong crowd cuz that's the only role models they know since pops ain't 'round.


Well, PWAs this HWA feels you, but just stay on yo' side of the street.  And you will r.e.s.p.e.c.t. and do the shalom to me.  Word.


Jews.  We mean business because we control all the businesses.  Except the Mexican restaurants.  And the Scientology book stores.    And the country music ones too.






No comments:

Post a Comment